Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Beginning

Seeing the increase of stay at home father's blog posts has encouraged me to start my own. When my wife realized she was pregnant I felt every type emotion that has probably ever been documented. At that time I was not working due to circumstances out of my control, after much discussion the decision for me to become a stay at father while starting my own business was in everyones best interest.

Being a first time father was a role I saw as easy to conquer. A miscalculation I learned within the first week. However if the situation were to present itself again, I would not choose a different path.

This is first blog post of hopefully many to come. With topics ranging from being a father to technology and onto politics.


No comments:

Post a Comment