Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Discipline, The Beginning of a Long Road

Well folks, just got done reading some interesting studies sent by my wife. The little one is only off the 1 year mark by a month. So I think its time we give the pros (experts etc.) opinion a shot. Tomorrow I am going to see if my little girl will help bring me her toys. Hopefully teaching her not only good motor skills, but cognitive reasoning, and listening skill .... not to mention maybe help her begin to understand that "Ok you can throw your food, toys whatever all over the floor but you have to pick up after yourself". I don't expect an immediate response, I do however hope to lay the ground work for the future.

Maybe I'm living in a fantasy world .... maybe not ...... or for all we really know about the way an infants mind works a crap shut.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, welcome to the world of blogging! Looking forward to reading about your little one, the wife and your life!

    ReplyDelete