Monday, March 1, 2010

Do Things Change or Really Remain the Same

So another year has gone by, as I reflect and think back on the changes that have occurred my lips start to shag, cheeks start to droop, stare at the mirror and think to myself I can't tell. Shortly thereafter my wonderful wife points to my grey, my little girl pulls it out, then see their is a new profession a "Youthologist". What the hell is a youthologist? Someone who helps keep you young. I thought a strong family, good sex, and cold beer did all that..... oh and football.

Getting back to my point. The past year I have become a father, started to mature (attempted at least), realized bodily functions really aren't gross, and had revetting highly intellectual conversations with someone who speaks solely in vowels.

Well I think I'll leave on this note said best by Mr. Louis Armstrong
I hear babies cry ...... I watch them grow
They'll learn much more ...... then I'll ever know
And I think to myself ....... what a wonderful world

No comments:

Post a Comment